Subject: Lightwave 4.0
From: [email-masked] (John Crookshank)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 94 20:55:32 CST

>From: [email-masked] (Steven Davis)
>Subject: LightWave 4.0, when?
>Date: Thu, 28 Jul 94 17:20:00 CDT
>
>When will Lightwave 4.0 be planned for Release on Windows Nt and SGI?
>
>The press release was 25th July, are we still a few more months away?
>

According to our dealer sales manager at NewTek, Lightwave 4.0 is slated for
release in early 1995.

Note that it is $150 cheaper to purchase Lightwave 3.5 (standalone) now, and
upgrade lto 4.0 in January than it is to just wait 'til January and purchase
4.0 outright.

Food for thought....

   /////////////////////////////|\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
  // John Crookshank            |        MicroTech Solutions, Inc.       \\
  \\ [email-masked]         |  BBS:708-851-3929   Voice:708-851-3033 //
   \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\|/////////////////////////////////////////